D3 Main Features:
1) Programmable 3/5/8/12/16 Megapixel High-quality resolution.
2) [email protected] Full HD video comes with sounds.
3) In “Camera+Video” Mode, camera takes both pictures and video at every trigger event.
4) 42pcs IR LEDs, Set 20pcs LEDs available in power saving mode; 850nm/940nm LEDs optional.
5) Impressively quick trigger time (0.5 seconds).
6) Build-in 2.4″ TFT color screen to review images and videos.
7) Locking important image to avoid being deleted.
8) Take multiple consecutive pictures up to 6 photos.
9) When Timer setting is turned on, programmable to only work in specified period every day.
10) In PIR Sleep setting, the camera does not shoot the same object multiple times.
This feature can be used together with Timer feature to meet your timetable.
11) In Interval setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. It’s very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nest, or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots/yards. This feature can be used together with Timer feature to meet your timetable.
12) When Timer setting is turned on, programmable to only work in specified period every day.
13) Auto Power Off in 1-10 minutes whiles no keypad controlling.
14) Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures.
15) 7 Operation Buttons, Beep Sound on/off available.
16) Free Choice of TV out at PAL/NTSC.
17) Support SD Card up to 64GB.
18) Extremely long in-field battery life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8 AA batteries)
19) Alarm light flashing when battery power level goes low.
20) Playback Zoom in 1-8 times.
21) Nine-rectangle-grid mode to view images.
22) Auto play in “Slide Show”.
23) Device Serial No. setting enables you to code locations in the photos. This helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos.
24) Lockable and password protected.
25) Color pictures at daytime, monochrome pictures at night, switched automatically.
26) SD card can be set in “Loop Recording” mode, which automatically deletes the earliest photos or videos and makes room for new ones.
27) Gear-looking make camera easy to fix firmly.
28) Battery covers to avoid erosion from battery leakage and potential damage from the camera being accidentally dropped.
There are no reviews yet.