– 120 degree 1080P HD PIR sensor camera, support 16MP/12MP/8MP / 5MP / 3MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
– 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
– IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video (1080P) with sound.
– Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
– 36pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 0.3s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
– IPX65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
– Support Micro SD card (up to 64GB) / USB / AV output (SD card is not included).
– Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
– It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
– The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.
– With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
– It supports 2G/GSM/MMS/SMTP/SMS.
– Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.
1 X HC-801M Camera
1 X USB Cable
1 X Strap
1 X Manual
1 X Antenna
There are no reviews yet.