DealOutdoors is an outdoor online store and we dedicated to providing great deals on quality outdoor products.We work hard to bring our customers the best value on hunting sporting and outdoor gear. We believe in customer satisfaction and are committed to providing the best service possibe.Read More!
PayPal support credit card payment even you don't have a PayPal account yet, so if you want to pay by your Credit Card that please choose PayPal payment and follow PayPal's guide to complete the payment.
DealOutdoors.com provides worldwide shipping, included the most countries and area, and we provide Free Shipping for most of the items. Below you will see the details:
Worldwide Free Shipping:
We offer a complimentary tracking number for all orders ,If you used Air Mail Register shipping methods, the items will be sent by Singapore Post, Sweden Post or Deutsche Post. It will take 7 to 28 days to arrive.
The goods will be sent by FedEx, DHL, UPS or TNT, most of the time we ship the package by DHL. It only needs 3 to 7 days to arrive.You may need pay for Express shipping. You can buy this express service together.
Notice: Express Shipping NOT available in Eastern Europe (Russia, Belarus,etc.), South America area (Brazil, Argentina,etc.), Africa, Middle East
The minimum shipment is 80KG for ocean shipping. The delivery time will take 15 to 35 days, depends on the shipping address.
We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable address or phone number. Please make sure your shipping address is correct and deliverable, and the phone number is very important for courier to contact you.
Important notice for customers from Russia:
(1) Please input full name for shipping, included your surname, name, patronymic.Russia customs and courier need full name to delivery you goods, otherwise your shipment will be returned to sender.
(2) We only use HongKong Post to ship goods to Russia, because DHL/FedEx/UPS cannot delivery to Russia due to the customs clearance issue.
Q-1: How long of the process time?
Your goods will be sent in 1 to 2 work days normally; very few times need 3 work days.
Q-2: How to track my order?
All the shipments from DealOutdoors.com are traceable; you will receive track number by email once the goods shipped.
Below is the main courier website for track goods:
Q-3: Who will pay the customs duty (import taxes), how much is it?
It's the buyer's responsibility to pay customs duty.
You need check it with your local customs to know the rate of import tax, different country have different policy.
Q-4: I want DealOutdoors write the shipment as "Gift" or "Sample" to reduce customs duty, is this useful?
We can mark it as "Gift" if the client required, but still need put the product name and declare value which the courier and customs required.
In most of the country/area, that the goods ship by Post(Hongkong Post, China Post, Singapore Post,etc.) doesn't need pay too much customs duty.
If the goods ship by Express (DHL, FedEx, UPS) that most of the customs will calculate the customs duty, the rate is depends on the value and local policy.
If you have any question please contact us, thank you!
Business Customer Inquiry
Wholesale, OEM, Resale, Drop-Shipping, and corporate customers are welcome!
We provide great offer and service for our business clients.
Please feel free to contact us, thank you!
Why DealOutdoors can provide competitive price?
We have direct sources from China manufacturers and buying large quantity that can get very low discount price.
We have a professional sourcing team to get qualified sources and good at cost management.
Why more and more people choose DealOutdoors as their wholesale supplier? High quality guarantee:
To get cheapest price on internet is not hard, but to get reliable supplier and perfect quality products is not easy. DealOutdoors fully understand "Quality is the first important!" for long term business. Always low wholesale price:
Buying from DealOutdoors will save you much cost, and you will be able to beat others in local market. Professional service:
We have more than 10 years experience in manufacturing and trading, which can handle export quickly and safely always.
LTL ACORN LTL-5210MM MMS/SMS/EMAIL IR LED Hunting Deer Camera
MMS/GPRS Hunting Trail Scouting Camera Description :
The Ltl Acorn M Series (Model Ltl-5210MC and Ltl-5210MM) is the second generation of our Ltl-5210 scouting Trail Game
camera.Bundled with the MMS-module (Multimedia Messaging Service) battery box (Part # LTL-MM), the standard scouting camera (Part # Ltl-5210M) can be upgraded to work as a remote cellular camera. With its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, thecamera detects the sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), triggers to take pictures/videos, and sends the images via GSM network to the user’s cell phone or email account. With newly added SMS remote control feature you can change the related menu of the camera by sending SMS order to the camera in the specific form of the SMS content
Camera models: (With the same housing)
MMS Hunting Trail Scouting Camera Features:
· Programmable 5 or 12-Megapixel high-quality resolution.
· With SMS RCP (remote control program) parameters of camera can be changed by SMS sending. If in the request the camera can take picture and send back simultaneously.
· Infrared night vision LEDs for flash range as far as 65 feet
· In “Cam + Video” mode, camera takes both pictures and video at every trigger event
· Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8 x AA batteries)
· Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera’s response speed
· Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F
· Impressively quick trigger time (0.8 second)
· In Time Lapse setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nest, or when monitoring unattended
properties such as parking lots
· MMS image sizes: 640 x 480
· Users can configure the Camera and MMS function either by running the enclosed CD Separation of the Camera and the MMS module provides users flexibility: starting with the value model as a standard scouting camera,
and upgrading to the premium model with MMS function.
· If local area mobile signal is bad , Could not send MMS, Also can choose to send a text message(SMS). Message content is taking pictures time and Camera serial number.
· Our Advanced Remote Cellular Technology transmits images to your cell phone and email account constantly at lower battery consumption and shorter transmission time,compared to products of its kind on the market.
· Automatically send text alert when battery power level goes low
· Check cellular signal information on the built-in TFT display in the field
· All MMS pictures saved in SD card as well as the original ones
· Internal antenna design makes the camera portable while still emitting strong signal
· Operates globally via GSM/GPRS network. Supports four bands: 850 / 900 / 1800 /1900MHz.
MMS/GPRS Hunting Camera Specifications:
5 Mega Pixel color CMOS
640×480, 20fps; 320×240, 20fps
VGA = 640x480; QVGA = 320x240; OFF Programmable
“0” = Unlimited; 0 ~ 99/Day
MMS Phone NO.
1 ~ 3 Phone Numbers
1 ~ 3 Email address
F=3.1, FOV=52degree, Auto IR-Cut-Remove(at night)
65-foot flash range for 850nm; 30-foot flash range for 940nm
TFT Display Screen
48x35.69mm (2.36");480(RGB)*234DOT; 16.7M color
SD HC MAX 16GB
standard PIR sensor range
2pcs angle is 100°, Each infrared range is 10°
Play PIR sensor range
Angular Field of View:35°
0 second-60 minutes, programmable
8×AA (4xAA build in Camera, 4xAA come with extra battery box)
3~6 months (4xAA~8XAA)
-22F to 158F
TV out (NTSC); USB; SD Card Slot; 6V DC External
FCC & CE & ROHS
TV AV IN cable , USB cable , Strap , Instruction Manual , Additional battery box(optional), External DC cable (optional), Solar battery Charger (option), Security Box (Option
Ltl Acorn 5210mm Wireless Trail Camera Set Up Instructions
by DealOutdoors Team
Ltl Acorn 5210mm Wireless Trail Camera Set Up Instructions